The Joy of Working




The Joy of Working was first published in 1985 is a motivation book by Denis Waitley & Reny L. Witt. I just gone through reading the prologue and it quiet impressed me on how the author come with the unique 30-day method for developing and sustaining a positive outlook on life and work. Good for encourage me….

I kidnapped this book from my mother in law collections last week and yet no time to finish it. Something more put me into, this DC Magazine cover page “ Godfathers of The Dirt “ the born of Mountain Bike. Story about well known MTB Riders, Charlie Kelly, Gary Fisher and Joe Breeze. Put aside The Joy of Working and get the dictionary. Nicely place my pillow on comfort and let this tale take me to witnesses the born of what we so called MTB.





2 comments:

Afrezal Karim said...

bro.. look foward to borrow the books from you.. macam menarik.. ja :).

Muhammad Khalid said...

No Prob bro....

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 XC RIDER |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.