Selamat Hari Lahir - 18 Jan (9 Muharram)

Selamat Hari Lahir to me! Ramainya menghantar msg n mail ucap bestday terutama my girl n paling terperanjat my new boss (pengarah). As staff bawahan ni kita pastinya rasa lebih dihargai when top management knew our special day. Thanks again.

Dah tua rupanya, when I flew back through time there’s a lot of thing that I missed nak buat. Plan awal tahun macam-macam untuk improve hidup ni tapi still belum tercapai. Hopefully tahun ni andai ada keizinan Allah dan rezeki dari-Nya………..




No comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 XC RIDER |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.