Banjir Lagi 2

10 December 2007

Official Transport untuk membuat liputan banjir. Tahun 2006 & 2007
Merida 500 the amphibian Bike. Wish that company sponsored me AM5000-D. Maybe what can i do is just mail them to view my blog.....

Satu lagi bike dah letak dalam bilik. Simpan baik2 for next epic ride. Along!! organize lah ride lagi...


Keadaan jalan di tengah bandar Segamat pada jam 9.15 pm. Sempat snap a few shot before they asked me to leave. "Hallo kawan ingat ni sukan air ker?" Pusing belakang nampak brader polis pandang kat arah aku......cabut lah!!



I'm ended my recce here! Balik rumah after wash my Merida layan Nightline then tido lah. Wat to do..live alone! Wondering how i'm going to work tomorrow....


No comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 XC RIDER |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.